We love seeing couple’s for Valentine’s Day, but our schedule fills up fast (we can only do about 8-10 couple’s massages on Valentine’s Day and about 8 on the 15th so understandably, those spots go fast!) We do keep a waiting list for these openings so feel free to call us to add your name to the list!
We do encourage you to think outside the couple’s massage room this Valentine’s Day! First, a gift card to the spa is a good gift your sweetheart can enjoy anytime. You can get a gift card in the spa and we’ll gift wrap it with organic chocolates.
Now that you have your gift card in hand, I’ve got some great ideas of how you can present your spa gift card to your sweetheart!
1. Jasper Winery’s Wine, Beer, and Cupcakes Flight on Saturday February 15th: Can you get any better than wine, beer, and sweet treats all in one gorgeous location? Click here for event details. You can also call Jasper Winery for more information on scheduling a chocolate and wine or cheese and wine pairing. Sit in front of their crackling fireplace and present your sweetie with their spa gift card while you sip delicious locally crafted drinks.
2. Dinner at HOQ on February 14th: One of our favorite East Village Neighbors, HOQ Restaurant features farm fresh local meat and produce. They are great for meat eaters, vegetarians, and people with gluten sensitivities. Check out their Valentine’s Day menu here and call ahead for reservations!
3. Laugh with your love at Comedy Xperiment’s Valentine’s Day Show at the Stoner Theater. Tickets are just $10! Click here for info.
4. Make reservations for the “Not Valentine’s” 6 course dinner at Tacopocalypse. There are great options for vegan and vegetarians on their prix fixe menu too! Advanced tickets required, purchase yours here.
5. Catch a movie at Fleur Cinema, then take your movie stubs across the parking lot to Mezzodi’s for 2 for one drinks or appetizers! Surprise your date with a spa gift card while you dish about the movie you just saw!
6. Enjoy sophisticated dining at BOS at the Renaissance Savory hotel or a cocktail at CODA lounge. Click here for the valentine’s menu.
We hope this inspires some Valentine’s Day creativity and we look forward to helping you pick the perfect gift to go along with your fun Valentine’s Weekend plans!
Copyright © East Village Spa 2014 All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced without East Village Spa’s express consent. Our photography may not be used in any manner without our express written consent. Backlinks and sharing with the buttons at the bottom of the page are allowed.