Thanksgiving and other winter holidays are just around the corner and it is time to start thinking of a nice way to thank your hosts! We have a few fun alternatives to wine or flowers.
- A donation to their favorite charity. Whether an animal rescue like one of our favorites, Fluffy Butts, or a donation to your local food pantry in their name, this is a gift that your host AND a great charity will appreciate!
- Locally crafted goods like Morphew Designs Earrings. We carry a beautiful assortment of Morphew Designs jewelry, but a gift from a local artist is a lovely gesture for both the recipient and as a way to support a small business or artist.
- Kneipp bath salts are a wonderful gift for a host who is preparing an entire meal! Nothing better than an aromatherapy bath to unwind after a busy day cooking.
- Pure Inventions drink mixes for a healthy and delicious alternative to wine, especially if you don’t know whether the host drinks. Our favorite for the holidays is the Cranberry Elderberry packaged with cloves and cinnamon sticks from Allspice.
- An East Village Spa gift card is a great way to thank a local host, especially one who has overnight guests! A massage is a great way to recover from the full house frenzy. You can even purchase one to email or print from home at www.EVDaySpa.com!
- Farmhouse Fresh Candles. Not only are these candles perfectly scented for winter holidays, they come wrapped in cute festive sweaters that can be reused as coffee coozies! Plus Farmhouse Fresh donates a portion of their sales to animal charities, which we adore.
Are you the harried host this season? Be sure to book yourself a spa service or two after the festivities. Having something relaxing on the horizon is a great way to manage stress. You can get through just about any crazy meal if you know you have a massage a few days away! Book yours online!