We have so many great facial options, sometimes it can be hard to decide which one is the best choice for your needs! I hope this guide helps to narrow it down for you. Our estheticians are able to customize many services and have no fear, if you select a facial that is not the best choice for your needs, they can often make a last minute change to a more appropriate facial that is the same length of time or can substitute products as needed to customize your service.
EV Signature Facial: MOST POPULAR FACIAL!
- Our most relaxing facial for those who are looking for great skin care results AND relaxation
- Includes a longer masking time than the Wellness Facial so skin receives more benefits that way
- Extra relaxation benefits like more massage techniques incorporated, plus a softening honey foot mask and foot massage while the active professional products are working their magic on your face..
Best for: Adults who have concerns to address including acne, dryness, aging, rosacea, and hyper-pigmentation
Not recommended for: Anyone who can’t lay on their back for over an hour, younger teens, pregnant guests (book our Pregnancy Glow facial instead)
Minus 10 Facial: MOST CORRECTIVE FACIAL
- Our most corrective facial for anti-aging results as this facial utilizes 3 different acid exfoliants to firm and brightening the skin
- This facial is recommended to our clients as a series of 3, performed every 2 to 3 weeks for optimal results
- Clients may experience very light flaking and/or slight dryness after this facial due to the rejuvenating exfoliants
Best for: Adults who want to see age-defying results, people willing to complete the series and home care for best results
Not recommended for: Teens or people without aging skin concerns, anyone with acneic skin, pregnant guests (book our Pregnancy Glow facial instead!), or anyone who can’t lay on their back for over an hour.
- An hour long healing facial for people who have cystic or inflamed acne
- Designed to reduce bacteria, soften and dissolve cellular buildup, and reduce inflammation
Best for: People who want to get a start on treating inflamed or cystic acne
Not recommended for: Pregnant guests (book the Pregnancy Glow Facial), guests who do not have cystic or inflamed acne, or guests who are already under a dermatologist’s care for their acne.
- An hour-long facial that includes skin care for face, neck, and decollete, some extractions if needed
- Can address any and all skin concerns
Best for: Everyone! This is a great option if you aren’t sure you are the right candidate for our more clinical facials or as a consultation facial if you are considering peels.
Not recommended for: This is a great facial for everyone, but if you are pregnant, please schedule a Pregnancy Glow facial so we can be sure you are scheduled in the room with an incline table.
- A quick 30 minute cleanse, mask, moisturizing facial that includes professional skincare recommendations.
- Does not include extractions or exfoliation.
Best for: Anyone in a time crunch, someone just wanting an introduction to the Rhonda Allison line or professional product recommendations. Can serve as a good consultation facial before scheduling a peel service. This is a great starter service for younger teens.
Not recommended for: Someone wanting to address multiple skin concerns as there aren’t many corrective products (like exfoliants or masks) used in this facial, someone looking for a more pampering and indulgent service. We recommend scheduling the Wellness or EV Signature Facial.
- An hour-long pampering, pregnancy safe facial that addresses a variety of skin needs from changing hormones.
- Includes a hydrating foot mask and foot massage
- Performed on a treatment table that allows our guest to rest with her head elevated.
Best for: Pregnant guests, this is the facial we require our pregnant guests to schedule as we can be sure the products are safe and that we have the service scheduled in a room with a table that allows our pregnant guests to rest in an inclined position.
Not recommended for: Anyone who isn’t expecting. However, if you have a concern laying flat on your back during another facial, mention this at booking and we can reserve this room for you!
Click the title of any facial we’ve described in this post or click here to book your customized facial with our experienced and licensed Estheticians at East Village Spa!