Not sure what to get mom from the spa for mother’s day? The moms on our team shared what they’d most like to receive as a gift!
Teresa: An indulgent EV Signature Facial is not only relaxing, but will make any mother’s skin glow and give her some pampering! This is a great way to show her you love and care.”
Tisha: “An EV Signature Massage is a great way to unwind, specifically I love the soothing aromas of honey glaze and sweet cream. It is a good way to release tension in muscles from all the daily running with children.”
Camdine: “Aches and pains are unavoidable being a mom, let a heavenly hot stone massage melt them away!”
Jamee: “A gong fu chai scrub has the relaxing effects of massage while exfoliating your cares away.”
Cammie: “The longest massage I can get! I just want my body to feel better and be taken care of and it isn’t too likely a mom like me would get an 80 minute treatment for herself”
Cassie: I’m not a mom, but I have a mom that LOVES spas! She doesn’t live in the area so I can’t treat her to services, but she gets to try all of our products and she shared some of her favorites. From “Mama Chris:” I love my sweet cream and fluffy bunny lotion from Farmhouse Fresh, and the new Citrine Beach sample you sent! You know I love my bath salts too, the Kneipp Pure Bliss smells so good!”
There you have it! Stop in to get mom a gift card from April 25th through May 8th to take advantage of our gift card sale, and pick up a little something fun to wrap up with it so she can get a taste of the spa at home. Can’t make it in? Click here to buy a gift card online (gift card voucher sale does not apply to online gift cards)
Mother’s Day is a fun excuse to pamper the women in your life (moms, grandmas, wives, sisters, godmothers, dog-mothers, fill-in mothers…you name it!) Here are a few of our favorite ideas!
1. A spa gift card. We make it easy! Pop into the spa and we have 2 great packages ready to go with popular service combinations. Can’t make it in or pampering mom from a distance? Purchase a gift card online and print it to include in your mother’s day card or e-mail it to mom!
2. Two treats for tired feet: Our Farmhouse Fresh Honey Heel Glaze is a great mask for rough calluses on the feet (and dry hands) and is one of Oprah’s favorite things. The Derma E Intensive Therapy Foot Cream is a great pick-me-up for moms who are on their feet all day, providing a zippy mint scent and circulatory boost.
3. Relax at East Village Spa and Beautify at Blo: We still (as of typing this) have 4 openings for our Mother’s Day “MOMosa” event at the spa, enjoy 2 hours of indulgence (mimosas, pastries, a special lavender honey massage and lavender honey facial) for just $200 all inclusive. Our neighbors across the street at Blo Blowdry Bar also have a great Mother’s Day Special! Book a blow out for you and mom on Mother’s Day and mom’s is only $30!
4. A Kneipp Bath Set: The healing properties of water can’t be overstated. A soothing soak in the tub with aroma-therapeutic oils or mineral rich salts and it is like a mini vacation for stressed-out moms. We have a variety of bath sets, plus single scented salts and mineral oils.
5. Pamper moms-to-be: Purchase a gift card for a Pampering Pregnancy Massage, a fun bottle of non-toxic Zoya nail polish to paint her toe-nails (especially if she can’t reach them herself!) or a Farmhouse Fresh hand cream for a scent-sational treat in her hospital ready bag.