Effective November 14, 2016, we switched to a new online booking company. For your security, account information was encrypted and did not transfer between companies. Below is a step-by-step tutorial of our new system, with an intro to the cool new features available to you as you manage your account. Check out our video or the step-by-step photos below to get started booking online.
- When you enter your e-mail under user name, if you have not used our NEW online booking program, it will prompt you to check your e-mail for a verification code. Enter that and you are on your way!
- Search for services by clicking Home or Services, OR you can do keyword searches in the box on the top right. With the new system, we can highlight our seasonal features or recommended services.
- Click through a service and open it to read a description, see pricing, and book it by selecting “Book Now.” You can also add to cart if you are choosing multiple services. You may wish to check options on availability FIRST if booking multiple services.
- Select a date and time to narrow down options. You have the choice to see availability for every therapist, only males, only females, or a specific therapist. If you want to make sure you only see one specific therapist, you MUST select their name from the drop down list or our system will not register that as a request and your service can be moved to another qualified therapist.
- Select a window of time that works best and it will open more specific times. (note, I selected “ANY THERAPIST” so it will not register the therapist I’m choosing below as a specific request, meaning my appointment can be moved to another qualified therapist.)
- Choose the best time for you to start your service.
- Create a new account when prompted
- You must check the box to indicate that you understand and agree to our cancellation and no show policy (this is linked under the “pay at store” button and will be linked in your confirmation e-mail as well). Then click the green “Pay at Store” button.
- Your credit card will not be charged at this time. The card is just required so that we may enforce our no-show and cancellation policy. You may pay with a different card, cash, or gift card in the spa. If you are booking this appointment as a gift for someone else, please reply to the confirmation e-mail to indicate that you wish for us to charge your card and whether or not the guest you are booking for can add gratuity to it at check-out.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail once you have submitted payment information to hold the appointment. You may also receive a link to complete forms for your services. Even if you have received services in the past, we are working to update all client records as not all of our information transferred over from our old system to our new system. We appreciate your understanding as this is something our therapists require.
- If you do not receive an e-mail within 15 minutes, please call us at (515) 309-2904 to ensure that your appointment has been scheduled.
- Now that you have your account set up, you are able to access your history by clicking on your account when you click over your name on the top right of the online booking screen.
- You can see gift cards, products, and past services. You are also able to rate your provider and complete your forms in advance from services through your account. You can change your credit card and contact information as well!
We hope you find this information helpful! Click here to get started on your online account. If you are still having concerns, please call us at (515) 309-2904. We also recommend calling if you are trying to do the following:
- Book for a couple’s massage (only available by phone at this time)
- Cancel an appointment
- Book for more than 2 people
- Book more than 2 services online